Friday, June 10, 2011

QUESTION: Can we scripturally have a Church Women’s Organization within the church organization?

Bible Questions & Answers

If you have a specific question you would like to ask, send it to Dan Allen jd03325@gmail.com You must give your name and e-mail address.
When I answer your question I will not show your name or e-mail address when I post your question to this blog.
I will make every effort to answer your questions within 3 days.
Each answered question will include a Scripture reference for the question. I urge you to read all scriptures from your Bible accepting only what the Bible teaches.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
QUESTION: Can we scripturally have a Church Women’s Organization
within the church organization?
ANSWER. No! There is no authorization for such. Such sub-organizations are
sinful and very often develop into divisive, isolated bodies designed to usurp the
authority of husbands, elders, and/or the men of the congregation (I Timothy 3:1-
7; Titus 1:5-9; I Corinthians 11:3; I Timothy 2:11-12). Such activity clearly violates
the will of God!