Thursday, June 16, 2011

QUESTION: If a group wants to erect a church building should they develop a money-raising scheme to do so?

Bible Questions & Answers

If you have a specific question you would like to ask, send it to Dan Allen jd03325@gmail.com You must give your name and e-mail address.
When I answer your question I will not show your name or e-mail address when I post your question to this blog.
I will make every effort to answer your questions within 3 days.
Each answered question will include a Scripture reference for the question. I urge you to read all scriptures from your Bible accepting only what the Bible teaches.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
QUESTION: If a group wants to erect a church building should they
develop a money-raising scheme to do so?
ANSWER: The work of the church can be financed only through freewill
offerings (I Corinthians 16:1-2; II Corinthians 9:6).